GEORG Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 16 at 15:00 in Gróska, Mýrin, Bjargargata 1, 102 Reykjavík.
The meeting allows members and fellows to come together and learn about GEORG’s activities in the past year, celebrate accomplishments, and discuss opportunities and challenges.
REGISTRATION open via https://forms.office.com/e/qMRWuS964M
- Annual report of the board for the past operating year
- Audited Accounts for the group for the past operating year
- Determination of membership fees
- Election of the Board of Directors
- Any other business
– Proposals for changes to the articles of association
– Determination of a fee for new members entering
The meeting will be held in person at Gróska and with the option of joining online. Only those accredited as partners can cast their votes at the AGM, where each member has one vote.
VENUE: Gróska, Mýrin, Fenjamýri, Bjargargata 1, 102 Reykjavik
DATE: Thursday, March 16, 2023
TIME: 15:00 – 17:00 GMT / Reykjavík time