On the 1st of June 2017, GEORG Geothermal Research Cluster held its annual general meeting in accordance with the agenda announced on 28 April, 2017.
The report by the Board of Directors was adopted, and both the Annual Report 2016 and Annual Accounts were approved.
Congratulations and all the very best to the new elected BoD 2017-2018/2019. It is a great pleasure to have this team of diverse individuals on board for the next term.
New Board of Directors elected by the general meeting consists of:
- Sigurður Magnús Garðarsson (HÍ) – Chair
- Bjarni Pálsson (Landsvirkjun)
- Carine Chatenay (Verkís)
- Edda Sif Aradóttir Pind (OR)
- Einar Jón Ásbjörnsson (HR)
- Lilja Tryggvadóttir (Mannvit)
- Magnús Tumi Guðmundsson (HÍ)
- Rúnar Unnþórsson (HÍ)
- Steinunn Hauksdóttir (ÍSOR)
We wish to congratulate the new GEORG Board!
GEORG Annual Report can be read at following link -> GEORG ANNUAL Link