Today GEORG took part in the “EEA Grants Energy Matchmaking” event under the Environment, Energy and Climate Change Programme (PL-CLIMATE) supported by the EEA Grants 2014-2021.
The National Fund for Environment Protection and Water Management host a webinar on Matchmaking in the Programme Area Energy.
The event aimed to facilitate contact and collaboration between entities from the Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) and Beneficiary State (Poland) that could lead to drafting and submitting partnership projects.
We are interested in participating in one of the calls under the PL-CLIMATE Programme which are related to the Programme Area Energy:
- Improved energy efficiency in school buildings
- Development of high-efficiency industrial and professional cogeneration
- Construction/modernization of municipal heating systems and elimination of individual heat sources
- Geothermal energy production
- Increasing the efficiency of energy generation in existing small hydropower plants (up to 2MW)
There was a vast list of an organisation interested in cooperation form Iceland, Norway and Poland. All potential bilateral cooperation partners are presented on the website of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management. You can read more about collaboration on the website here
For more infomration and interest in collaboration get in touch with Alicja Wiktoria Stokłosa.